Sunday, October 5, 2008

It fits!

I bought myself a dress in July for a wedding that we have in November. I have never done this before, but I bought the dress one size smaller than I was wearing at the time. I'm not really sure what possessed me to do such a thing. I did try the dress on when I bought it, and it was just ever so snug that I guess I felt like if kept myself motivated, it would fit just right by November 1.

I tried the dress on today, and it fits! And I don't mean that it "just barely" fits or that it "fits today, but it might not tomorrow, so I better not eat anything." No, it's the kind of "it fits" such that if I were to go out shopping today and buy the dress, it's the size that I would buy and feel confident that it will fit when I actually have to wear it.

No comments: