Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Day 13: Level 2 day 6

Again, I'm at a loss for words to describe how difficult I am STILL finding this level to be. It's not that I can't do it, it's just that it's really hard, and it doesn't seem to be getting any easier.

I did the pendulum lunges without weights and I also did the chair squat with V raise without weights, and I do not feel like I am cheating in the least. If I had one pound weights I would use them, but the 2.5 pounders that I have are just a little too much right now. (Wow, that makes me sound like a real wimp.)

By day 6 of Level 1, even though I was having difficulty with the anterior raise side lunge move, I still felt confident enough that I could move on to Level 2. I don't see Level 3 in my future for several more days, if not another week. I know there's no rush, but I would like to at least be doing Level 3 for the last few days of my 30 day challenge.

Today, after the cool down/stretch, I actually did some extra exercises. There are a few moves from Jari's workouts that I always thought were good ones. Today I did some dead lifts (I didn't count how many) and with each arm I did 30 tricep extensions while on my kneews with opposite leg extended.

No comments: