Friday, October 10, 2008

Day 16: Losing steam

Not sure what's going on, but I can feel myself losing steam with this challenge. I so did not want to get out of bed this morning. We were at the Red Wings game last night, so I went to bed late. Fortunately (at least as far as this challenge is concerned), my little one was up again at 6 am to use the bathroom, so I could not stay in bed and be lazy. After I put her back to bed, I did the 30 Day Shred workout. I had very low energy, but I made it through and kept pace. My shoulders are still sore and bothering me from the Yoga workout the other day, but at least my knee is not a problem.

I'm thinking about giving my body a break early next week, like Monday or Tuesday. I really think my muscles could use the rest. We'll see. If I do that, though, I think I'll have to lessen my reward... sort of a graduated step down.

No comments: