Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Days 32, 33, and 34

Okay, where to start...
Day 32 was a scheduled off day.

On day 33, I didn't get up early to workout, I crammed it in the hour I had between dropping my son off at school and the time I had to be back at school to help out with computer lab.

Today, is day 34, and I'm back on track, sort of. I got up early to work out, but it wasn't early enough to get my blog entry done.

I've decided to stay with my own "advanced" version of level 1, wherein I use 5 lb weights for the strength exercises and 2.5 weights for the cardio bursts. I also do two extra exercises at the end, before the cool down. I do a tricep exercise and I do the plank ab twists.

Even though I only have 2 more days of this month's challenge, it hasn't been as easy to motivate myself as I thought it would be. If I keep this up for next month, I have to add back in the "diet" portion of the weight loss challenge.

No comments: