Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Days: 23, 24, 25 and 26

Yes, I know I've been neglecting my blog. In my defense, for someone who has never really blogged consistently before, I'd say I'm doing pretty well. My other excuse is that I spent most of Saturday and all of Sunday getting ready for my daughter's birthday party. And finally, I did workout on Saturday and Sunday, I only did Level 2 though, I didn't have much more to say other than, "yep, I did it. It was good."

As planned, I did skip yesterday's workout.

Today, I was so tired again! I don't know what is wrong with me. Could it be my "cycle?" I just don't know. I so did not want to get out of bed. I'm not even sure what motivated me to finally kick off the covers and get out of my warm bed. My usual motivation conversation with myself didn't work.

When I did finally get to the basement, I decided to try Level 3! It was, as expected, hard! It was also the fastest 20 minute workout out. It was a good workout out with a good pace. It doesn't seem as "forced" as Level 2. I'm noticebly not as "spent" as I had been after doing Levels 1 and 2 for the first few times. Does that mean I'm in "shape" or does it mean I didn't push myself very hard? I'm tempted to go back and try Level 1 in a week or so, just to see how hard it is for me now.

I'll have more to say tomorrow.

No comments: