Sunday, October 12, 2008

Day 17: A little easier

I can finally tell that Level 2 is getting slighlty easier. By this I mean that my body is adapting to the exercises. I still don't find the workout easy, but I can tell my body isn't quite as fatigued.

But I do have a different problem now, I'm suffering from the beginning stages of burnout. I suppose this was bound to happen. When I started this challenge, 30 days didn't seem that long. In the grand scheme of things it isn't that long, but 17 days in with 13 more plus 6 extra to get me to the 31st of October, I'm feeling like I may not make it. Of course, as in past endeavors, I won't quit trying, I'll just start over with a fresh 30 day challenge. We'll see what the next week brings, if I can make it without stumbling, then I might be ok.

No comments: