Sunday, October 26, 2008

Days 30, 31: Alternatives

I didn't have a chance to post yesterday. I did work out, but then I had to get everyone packed and ready to head to Ann Arbor for the football game. Yet again, another disaster. That was the last game of the season for me... they should just forfeit the rest of the games.

Today, I decided to try something. I went back and did Level 1, but I used 5 lb weights for all the strength moves, and I held 2.5 lb weights for the cario intervals. I think it worked great. I really liked Level 1 workout... I don't think it's any easier than Levels 2 or 3, the moves are just more basic moves. I actually think the pace of Level 1 is the best of the 3. I like Level 3, too, and will go back to doing it, but I just wanted to compare the levels back to back.

I'm in the process of trying to figure out what to do for my November challenge. These are my thoughts:
1. Workout 6 days a week.
a. Monday: rest
b. Tuesday: Jillian Level 1 (modified)
c. Wednesday: Jari
d. Thursday: Jillian Level 1 (modified)
e. Friday: Yoga
f. Saturday: Jillian Level 3
g. Sunday: Jari

No comments: