Friday, October 3, 2008

Day 9: Level 2, day 2

That is a 20 minute workout. I just finished, and I'm still dripping sweat all over.

My little one was up three times last night, so needless to say my sleep, what little of it I got, was quite disrupted. When the alarm went off at 5:30, I was afraid I wouldn't have any energy to get out of bed. Fortunately, I wasn't sore from yesterday's attempt at the Level 2 workout, so I was able to get out of bed with relative ease.

In previous attempts to be diligent with my workout routines, I would not have gotten out of bed to workout after a bad night's sleep, I'm proud of myself for getting this workout done today. It certainly helps that it's only 20 minutes.

I kept pace with all of the moves today. The pendulum swing lunges are still the hardest strength move. It's a tie between the plank jacks and the "moutain climbers" for hardest cardio.

No comments: