Thursday, October 23, 2008

Day 28: There is light

I can see the proverbial light at the end of the tunnel. No matter how I count the number of days remaining (either 2 or 8), I can still see the light. That is what is motivating me at this point. Again this morning, it was very difficult to get out of bed, but I kept telling myself (a la Ms. Jillian) that I've come this far, I'm not going to quit on myself now. I gave myself 1 day off this week, I can't take another. I almost convinced myself to do my workout later this morning while both kids are in school, but I have so much that needs to get done around the house, I just can't justify a middle of the morning workout. I like to get it done in the morning.

A note about my reward... I've decided that I can't afford to spend the money on the reward that I chose at the beginning (the MD skincare product). I'll reward myself with something, but I haven't come up with anything. I may purchase Jillian's book Making the Cut, but that's not really a reward, that's just more work!

No comments: