Wednesday, October 8, 2008

A conversation with Jillian

Me: "Hey, Jillian, why don't you do your work out with us!?!"

Her: "I don't need to. I'm already awesome! I already know how to do the exercises, and YOU DON'T. Now keep going!"

Me: "But Jillian, if you don't need to workout out, why are you so jealous of Anita's abs?"

Her: "I am not jealous of Anita's abs! What are you talking about?"

Me: "Well, during the workout, after 2 whole crunches, you get down on the floor to point out Anita's abs, and you say, "See these abs, I'd do just about anything to have them, but they don't come for free."

Her: "That's just my way of motivating you, you flabby waisted fat ass! I'm not jealous of Anita in the least, but you should be! Keep going!"

Me: "Oh, I'm jealous of her abs, all right, but face it, you are too! You can't deny it."

Her: "I can deny it, and I will. Anita's got nothing on me! Keep going!"

Me: "All's I'm saying is, if I were Anita I'd watch my back."

No comments: