Friday, October 17, 2008

Day 22: Tired again

For some reason, I was incredibly tired this morning when the alarm went off. I gave myself an extra 15 minutes of rest before I got out of bed. I still had a fine workout. I've been using 5 lb dumb bells for some of the moves, and I had plenty of energy once I got started, it was the "getting started" that was hard this morning. I don't know what it was that made me so tired. Perhaps my little one getting up 2x to go to the bathroom contributed, but I don't know... I swear... it's worse now than when she was a baby!

I also had some really bad chest pains last night. That's the second time that's happened. It feels kind of like a pulled muscle in my breast plate. It's hard to take a deep breath. I took some asprin, and it seemed to resolve itself by this morning.

No comments: