Thursday, October 30, 2008

Day 35: I should have gotten up at 5:08

Ugh... this is what happens when I start losing my motivation.

My little one, (again), was up early to use the bathroom. This time it was 5:08. She did her thing and then I put her back to bed. It was about 5:18 by the time I was back in my bedroom. The alarm goes off at 5:28, so I debated just staying awake, but of course, I decided to crawl back in bed and wait unitl 6:00 or so. Well, it just didn't happen. Somehow, over the din of the shower and the other usual "getting ready for work" noises of my husband, I fell asleep. He woke me up at 6:35 to kiss me good-bye, so I could have gotten out of bed then, but I didn't think I'd have enough time. So, no workout this morning.

I may try to get one in this afternoon while my daughter is napping, we'll just have to wait and see if my son can occupy himself for 20 minutes plus the shower.

No comments: