Thursday, October 2, 2008

Committed

I may or may not have mentioned that I didn't actually purchase Jillian Michaels' 30 Day Shred DVD when I started this project. For the first 7 days, I was using a Netflix copy. Yesterday, I happened upon the DVD on sale at Target, so I bought it. I have now invested actual money into this project, so I guess I'm committed.

When I got home, I realized that yesterday was October 1, so even though I've been doing this for a week, yesterday was day 1 as far as the calendar is concerned. I still haven't decided if I'm going to allow myself to take one or two days off, but after seeing the cover of 30 Day Shred up close for the first time, I noticed that it says, "Lose up to 20 pounds n 30 days!" I'm not sure that's even possible for me. That's not even my goal, I've given myself a much longer time frame to lose my 20 pounds. That said, I'm back to thinking that I should just plan to workout everyday between now and Oct. 31.

No comments: