Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Day 20: Looking ahead

Workout was definitely easier this morning. For the first time during this challenge, I feel like I could actually do Levels 1 and 2 back to back (or Level 1 twice.) I suppose that means that I can start thinking seriously about moving on to level 3. A while back I planned to be doing Level 3 for the last 10 days of this challenge. I think I'll plan to do Level 3 for the first time on Saturday or Sunday.

I'm also still not sure what to do with my "extra" 6 days. My thought right now is to allow myself one day off next week and one day off the following week. If you include the day off I gave myself earlier this week and the day I did yoga, that means I only have 2 "extra" days which is perfect. I will then call this endeavor a "success."

I've also started thinking about what my new challenge for November is going to be. I'd like to keep Jillian's 30 Day Shred in the mix, but I don't think it's realistic for me to think I'll do it for another 30 days straight. ("Straight" being a relative term.)

I've got some ideas mulling in my head, but I figure I still have 16 days left in this month, so I shouldn't get too far ahead of myself.

No comments: