Sunday, April 12, 2009

Lame excuse for not working out No. 103

Even though today is a scheduled day off, I was kicking around the idea of getting in a short, relatively easy workout. There's one thing holding me back: my hair.

I have medium length, naturally curly hair. We went to church today, for Easter, which means I already washed, dried, straightened, and styled my hair once today, a process which took me a little over 45 minutes this morning. Our family obligations are not over for the day, so I still have to look presentable later this afternoon, and I'm not interested in getting my hair wet and re-doing the process of making it look nice.

I know this is a lame excuse, and today is not the first time I've used "I don't want to re-do my hair" as an excuse to skip a workout, and it probably won't be the last time.

No comments: