Saturday, April 18, 2009

2d30D6: Mostly better

I can breathe through my nose about 80% of the time which is definitely an improvement over the last few days. Being able to breathe better certainly makes working out more tolerable. I wasn't sure which adjective to use back there. I was going to write "more fun," but I'm not at the point yet where I consider working out to be "fun."

I'm still not 100%, but I was able to do Level 2 of the 30 Day Shred with 5 lb weights and 1 exercise with 8 lb weights. I did not use the 2.5 lb weights with the cardio segments, maybe tomorrow.

I finished off with 30 minutes of Yoga Sculpt. I did the best I could, but it was hard to take long, relaxing inhales through my nose while I held the poses, instead I was taking short, quick breaths through my mouth, which is completely wrong.

I'm off to finish prepping the house for our showing. We also have tickets to game two of the first round of the Stanley Cup Playoffs. They're "glass seats" right next to the Wings' penalty box. I hope to get a puck for my daughter. The last one I got I gave to my son.

GO WINGS!

No comments: