Thursday, April 2, 2009

Day 20: Trying some new things

I had grand plans of doing a great workout this morning while my daughter is at preschool, however, as I was lying in bed, I realized that I can't do what I wanted because my cleaning lady will be here. So, I'm going to try something new, I'm going to head to the Rec Center and check it out. I haven't been there since they opened the new workout facility. They run a 3 month special every summer that I may try this year if I like what I see today.

I have been eating/snacking like a pig the past two days. I don't know what it is. I've tried the old "wait 15 minutes before eating" trick, and I've also tried drinking water in lieu of eating, but I still end up eating. I've had a taste for something, but I just don't know what it is. I've tried at least to make healthy choices like yogurt covered raisins or celery with salsa or a protein bar, but still, they're empty calories I don't need. So today, I'm going to try blogging every time I feel like snacking. I'm hoping I can figure out why I'm snacking so much. We'll see if it works.

No comments: