Friday, April 10, 2009

Day 28: Not that sore

I went to bed last night thinking that I could already feel the "soreness" coming on. I even contemplated taking a few asprin just to ward off some of the soreness, but I didn't. This morning, I'm not as sore as I thought I would be. I remember the day after my first session with M, I could not even raise my arms above my head, and I also remember by shins feeling like they were on fire. Today, my shoulders are sore and so are my abs, but that's about it. I did 30 minutes of Yoga and 10 minutes of Pilates abs earlier. I know my abs are sore because I could barely get through "The Hundred" which is usually not that hard for me. I'm glad I did the Yoga, my body needed the stretching.

On an unrelated note, I made Leek soup last night. It turned out really good. I thought it would be a good thing to have for lunch and dinner tonight so I don't eat meat today, Good Friday.

No comments: