Monday, April 6, 2009

Day 23/24: Annoyed!

First, I'll start with Day 23, which was yesterday. I didn't workout yesterday, I hadn't really planned on it as I didn't have time with having to take the kids to church and then heading over to my mom's for dinner. I did "ok" with food, but I did splurge on the peanut butter chocolate pie from Achatz for dessert, it was well worth it!

Today I am annoyed with Comcast! It appears that Exercise TV has been excised from On Demand. I cannot find it anywhere on the menu. I have tried, in vain of course, to get some information from Comcast customer (non)service, but I have been unsuccessful. I was talking to a customer service rep, and he either hung up on me or I was "disconnected." When I tried to call back, I kept getting an automated message telling me that my call cannot be "processed!!" I'm really hoping that I'm wrong about Exercise TV being gone from the On Demand line up.

I did get a workout in. I did a Jari Love DVD that I have. It's mainly a strength training DVD. I don't like it as well as I like Jillian's workout options, but at least I did it.

No comments: