Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Day 25: Resolution and a Tummy Ache

First, the Exercise TV issue seems to have resolved itself. The On Demand menu returned to normal, and Exercise TV was right where it was supposed to be this morning when I woke up to work out. Unfortunately, my stomache did not cooperate. I started a warm up routine, but I broke out in a cold sweat and I felt like I was going to pass out, so I stopped and went back to bed to see if the issue would resolve itself, which it kind of did. I took a shower, and that seemed to help.

This morning, after computer lab, I was able to do Level 2 of Jillian's 30 Day Shred with 5 pound weights. I haven't used 5 pounders in a while for the 30 Day Shred, and it was hard, but I feel good.

I haven't stepped on the scale lately. I know I need to, I'm just scared. I'm working so hard and trying to eat healthy, that I will be so discouraged if the scale hasn't moved downward. That said, I think I'll weight myself tomorrow morning.

No comments: