Monday, April 20, 2009

2d30D7 and 8: Wallowing

It's been a rough few days in the exercise and eating right department. I'm still not feeling 100% better. I thought I was doing better on Saturday, but we went to the Wings game and then out to a bar after. The bar was pretty smokey, and it affected my sinuses and chest. I have now developed a bad cough, and my nose is still stuffy. I spent most of yesterday shopping and cooking for a birthday party for my father-in-law, so I did not get in a workout. I didn't feel up to it anyway.

I bought a chocolate mousse, marble cake that was covered in white and chocolate candy shavings and topped with chocolate covered strawberries. The cake looked too pretty to eat, but we managed to force the knife through it and enjoys it's yummy goodness.

This morning, I still did not feel well enough to get up early and exercise. I may try to get a short workout in this afternoon after I give the kids lunch, but we'll see. I think it's important for me to get back on track; I don't want to let all my hard work of the last 30 days go to waste.

I have a training session scheduled for Thursday at 9:30, so I need to make sure I get some workouts in before then so I'm not a big weakling. Hopefully I can get things turned around today or tomorrow.

No comments: