Friday, May 1, 2009

2d30D19: A New Day

In keeping with my new efforts to wratchet up my weight loss, I worked out for just over an hour this morning. I decided to do Level 3 of 30 Day Shred and Cardio Yoga. I was really close to getting outside to run this morning, but I could hear wind howling, and I thought it was going to be cold. But, when I took my son to the bus stop a little while ago, I realized that it's a "warm" breeze. Maybe I'll run tomorrow as my warm-up.

Also, in keeping with my effort to eat less sugar, I skipped my morning OJ when I realized that it has a whopping 24 g of sugar. I knew OJ had a lot of sugar, but I had no idea it was more than half of the recommended 40 g of sugar alloted for an entire day.

I've already had more than 16 oz of water this morning, so I'm well on my way to 40 oz.

No comments: