Tuesday, May 19, 2009

3d30Day9: Modifications Here and There

I did Level 1 of the Shred this morning and followed it up with 20 minutes of Pilates (legs and abs). After my training session yesterday, I was going to give myself a break and just do either Level 1 or Level 2 of the Shred, but I was feeling good and decided to keep going with the Pilates.

Today is my second day 2 of the FBD jumpstart diet, and I had to modify things again. I had some routine bloodwork done this morning at 9 am prior to which I had to fast, so I didn't eat any breakfast. So, I was not able to follow the diet to the letter today, much to my chagrin. As I said yesterday, it's always something with me, and there's never a good time to start an actual diet, but I'm determined to muddle through and make good choices as best as I can.

Breakfast: I'm hungry (but, surprisingly not starving) after I break my fast. I'm also in a decent mood this morning. I'm wearing a pair of pants that were pretty tight on me a month or so ago. Today they are kinda loose, that is addimg to my perky mood.

Hunger before: somewhere btw. -3 and 0.
Hunger after: 3

Lunch: Hunger before: Not hungry, somewhere btw. 0 and 3
Hunger after: 3

Mood: I'm in an ok mood.

Snack: skipped the pinapple smoothie b/c I was not hungry... but later, I took the kids and a friend for ice cream, and had a small vanilla... I know, I know, but it was my reward for the afternoon... again, I know, I know, that's no way to lose weight.

Mood: Fine. It was hectic at the park trying to keep track of 3 kids.

Dinner: Hunger before: 0
Hunger after: 3

Mood: It was a long afternoon. The little one was tired and cranky after having too much fun ;) It was an absolutely beautiful day today, the kind we don't see enough of around here. What is it with kids? The more you give 'em, the more they want... My mood is fine.

No comments: