Friday, May 8, 2009

Shredding with the Sisters

Today is 2d30D26, and I did 45 minutes of Cardio Autonomy Yoga. It felt really good. My sore muscles needed the relaxing stretches!

I've decided to embark on yet another 30 day challenge involving Jillian Michaels and her 30 Day Shred DVD. This will be the third time I'm challenging myself with the Shred, but this time I'm going to make it harder. I'm going to do the levels back to back to make it a 40 minute workout, instead of 20 minutes. I've already made the schedule for the challenge which will start on May 11. On the weekends, I'm going to alternate "No More Trouble Zones" and "Boost Your Metabolism" just to keep things from getting too repetitive. I'm going to attempt to do Level 1 (one time only) on the mornings that I have a training session, but we'll see if I can actually keep that up.

I'm doing this challenge with the ladies over at the Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans, and it starts on May 11. Anyone care to join us?

No comments: