Tuesday, May 12, 2009

3d30Day2: I think I might be nuts to even try

I'm determined to keep up with the "sisters" and their shredding for the next 29 days, but in order to do that, I have to incorporate shredding on the days when I have a training session. On the days when I have a training session, I'm not going to do back to back sessions of the Shred, at least not at first. I'll stick to doing Level 1, one time through, in the mornings before I go for my training seesion. We'll see how it goes. If think I can handle doing back to back sessions, I'll re-evaluate as I go along. I simply don't want to be too tired to get a good training session in. I only have 8 or so sessions left, and I don't want to waste any.

Today I trained with Nick again. He worked my legs again, which is exactly what I need. In addition to the walking lunges with 15 lb weights and the walking squats with the 8 lb medicine ball, he had me running sprints outside and running on the treadmill. My legs were like the proverbial jelly at the end of the workout. I'm going to be sore in the morning, I hope I can get my butt out of bed to Shred. The plan is to do back to back level 1. This blog will keep me honest.

No comments: