Sunday, May 3, 2009

2d30D22: Not creative, but feeling good

I didn't post this weekend, but I did do workouts for Days 20 and 21.

This morning I was up and at 'em by 6:20. I did Level 3 of the 30 Day Shred and 30 minutes of Yoga Sculpt. I haven't done Yoga Sculpt in a while and it felt really good. I must have tweaked my left knee a bit, because it was bothering me during the "dancing warrior series," but it was fine for everything else, including the Shred. The Shred felt good too. I still don't do the Rock Star Jumps, but I'm 100% happy with my efforts. I'm able to follow Natalie for all of the other moves!

I gave myself 4.5 activity points for this morning's workout. (3 pts for 25 mins of high intensity; 1.5 pts for 30 minutes of Yoga which is somewhere between moderate and high intensity, but probably closer to moderate.) I realized this morning, though, that most of my activity points are taken up by my protein drink, which comes in at 3 points.

Still haven't weighed myself. I almost talked myself into stepping on the scale, but I just couldn't do it. I have a doctor's appointment next week, so I will for sure step on the scale before then, because I don't want any surprises at the doctor's office.

No comments: