Sunday, March 22, 2009

Day 9: A bit of a binge last night

It's Sunday, so again, the alarm didn't go off early in the morning, but I did have to set it for 7:15 because we have a few things to take care of this morning.

I haven't weighed myself, and I most likely won't as I binged a little bit last night. We went to our neighbors' house. I took a veggie platter with fat free dip and that's mostly what I ate last night, but I did have a few Doritos and some pretzels with a cheese dip. I stayed away from the cookies, so at least that was good. I did, however, have 3 glasses of wine, which is one more than I had planned to drink.

Today's workout was a quickie. I did Level 2 of Jillian's 30 Day Shred which was about 25 minutes long, and then I did a "new to me" 20 minute Yoga routine. I didn't really care for the yoga program, but at least I did it.

No comments: