Monday, March 30, 2009

Day 17: Decent workout

I started with Level 2 of Jillian's 30 Day Shred which is about 20 minutes long. I followed that up with 30 minutes of Yoga. Even though I enjoy the Yoga routine I've been doing "On Demand," I'm really hoping that a new one gets added soon so I have something else to add to my rotation.

I tried really hard to eat healthy yesterday, but we were out looking at houses and decided to go to Noodles for lunch. I ordered the Whole Grain noodles thinking that would be a healthier choice. When I got home and looked up the caloric content, I was shocked to find that I had eaten 770 calories. I don't think I'll be going back to Noodles any time soon.

I've also incorporated Protein water and protein bars into my diet, so we'll see if those are the "magic pill" for losing weight.

No comments: