Monday, March 16, 2009

Day 3

Alarm: 5:45
Weight: 142 lbs
Goal weight: 120 lbs

Workout: 25 minutes Jillian Michaels' 30 Day Shred, Level 3; 10 mins Pilates Abs, and 30 mins of Yoga

One thing that is so frustrating is that I don't feel as fat as I did when I started my last diet/workout regimen. I actually feel pretty strong. I started working out again pretty regularly in February, but I hadn't stepped on a scale, so I had no idea until I got the Wii Fit for my birthday that I had packed so many pounds back onto my body. I knew that I hadn't done well over the holidays, but I figured it was only a few pounds.

I thought I was making good food choices, but I guess I still need to write down what I'm eating, and really, really watch my portion sizes.

So, here's my latest plan:

1. workout everyday at least 1 hour; try to mix it up
2. watch what I'm eating, and write it down
3. weigh myself every morning
4. no more coffee drinks
5. write in my blog to track how I'm feeling/doing. I'm not going to put the pressure on myself as I did the last time to be creative with every entry; if all I can muster is a basic log of exercise, then that is good enough.

No comments: