Saturday, March 21, 2009

Day 8: Lost Weight

I only have a minute or two before I must leave for a much needed massage, but I wanted to file a quick report.

First, I finally stepped on the scale. I still don't like the number, 140 lbs, but at least it's progress downward. So, I was relieved.

Today is Saturday, so the alarm did not go off as early as it normally does. I got myself out of bed at 8:15 and did 38 minutes of Jillian Micheals' "Boost Your Metabolism" routine which I found "On Demand" on Exercise TV. I followed that up with 30 minutes of Yoga.

A note about my diet: Last night we went to the Piston's game and had the club seats that allow you access to a full buffet. I tried really hard to make healthy choices, it was a Friday during Lent, so I had to choose fish anyway. I stayed away from the desserts, except I did have 4 chocolate covered strawberries... I should have stopped at 2, but I've never seen them bring out so many helpings, I just couldn't help myself. I also only had 3 Cap't and Diets which are pretty low in caloric content by my calculations.

No comments: