Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Day 11: Half a workout, so far...

Today, K had to wake up at 4:30 to catch an early flight to Boston. I never really fell back to sleep and was really tired when the alarm went off at 5:45. I made a "deal" with myself that I would do part of my workout this morning and then do the rest of it later.

This morning I did Level 2 of Jillian's 30 Day Shred (about 20 minutes) and followed that up with 10 minutes of Pilates Abs. I was pretty happy with that workout, I even tried to incorporate some of Jillian's Level 3 cardio and ab work. However, I won't consider it a successful day until I do my yoga. Right now, my plan is to do it after the kids go to bed. I have told myself that I can't watch the Biggest Loser until I do my 45 minute Yoga routine. The flaw with my plan that I can already see is that I won't get to bed until 11 or so, and then I'll be tired again in the morning. I lament about this all the time, I thought exercise was supposed to increase energy... I have not felt the affects of that at all.

I will upddate later to confirm that I did my Yoga.

Updated: I did my 45 minute Yoga routine last night after the kids went to sleep.

No comments: