Thursday, March 26, 2009

Day 13: Day off?

I may give myself a day off from working out today. I didn't get up at my usual early morning hour. We'll see, I think my body needs the rest, but I also don't want to skip a day. I may do a short workout later this morning after I help out in my daughter's preschool class.

Last night I found a personal trainer that I may use to help me lose "those last 10 pounds." It's kind of pricey, but I figure if I get down to 129/130 again, then I'll need someone to help push me for those last 10 pounds. According to the scale, I only have about 6.5 pounds to go.

I will update later to report whether I worked out or not today.

Updated: I did do a quickie workout. I did Level 2 of Jillian's 30 Day Shred. It's funny how now I consider this workout for my "day off." There was a time not so long ago when this workout kicked my butt. I still don't think it's an easy workout; I sweat like a damn pig, but I'm able to get through it a lot easier than her other two workouts, No More Trouble Zones and Boost Your Metabolism. So, I'm happy with what I did for today. My plan is to get up early tomorrow and go back to my 1.5 hour workout consisting of 45 minutes of cardio and 30 plus minutes of yoga and pilates.

No comments: