Sunday, March 29, 2009

Day 16: Yoga

I only had time for 45 minutes of Yoga this morning. In the hopes that an offer comes through on our house, we are off to look at a few houses later this morning with our agent. I'm fine with 45 minutes of Yoga. I worked out hard for the past two days so the deep stretches felt good.

Had a great dinner last night at Ocean Prime. I ordered Salmon which was prepared with a soy butter sauce and ginger snap peas. I also had the house salad with the honey mustard dressing on the side. I had two small spoonfuls of potatoes and 1 small spoonful of creamed spinach. I drank 3 glasses of wine, too. Oh, and I just remembered my two bites of chocolate cake. By my calculations, the entire meal was around 1300 calories, a bit high, but not terrible. I'm happy with my choices. Obviously, I could have cut calories by not drinking wine and skipping the salad, and one of spoonfuls of potatoes, but I'm not the kind of person who deprives herself when it comes to food. I like to eat, I just need to be mindful of my portion sizes.

No comments: