Monday, September 29, 2008

Day 5

Alarm: 5:20, didn't get out of bed until 5:56
I'm really tired this morning. I have almost no energy, and I'm kind of dreading the workout. Without the motivation of this blog, any other day I would have stayed in bed, but I get up and do it.

When the workout starts, I'm kind of lethargic, but I keep pace with every move. I did, however, revert to 5 lb dumbbells for the squat presses.

I have a confession: I did not do the side lunge with anterior raise move. I find that exercise to be very difficult. I don't know why it's so hard, perhaps I am doing it wrong which is creating stress and causing pain. I reward myself for getting up and making it through the workout by not doing that exact exercise. I substitute squats and dead lifts with 8 lb weights instead. I only feel slightly guilty.

No comments: