Sunday, September 28, 2008

Day 4: workout

Just finished. Didn't wake up to an alarm this morning... that was nice.

The workout continues to get easier. (I said "easier," not "easy!") I started cramping up in my left side very early on, but I managed to work through it. Drinking water at the start of the ab section seemed to help, but I felt the water sloshing around in my stomach while I was doing the crunches. The pain started to subside about half-way through the workout.

I held pace with all of the cardio work and the push ups. I used 5 lb weights for the bicep curl-lunge combo, and I used 8lb weights for the bent over rows and the chest flies. I had to revert to 2.5 lb weights for the side lunge - anterior raise combo, though. That is the hardest exercise for me.

I'm not sure at what point I should move on to Level 2. It won't be for a few more days, but I'm already dreading it because I know it will be just like starting over.

No comments: