Wednesday, January 21, 2015

2 Days in a row!

I felt like I had a great workout yesterday.  As a result, I easily surpassed my 12,000 step goal with a total of 12,501 steps.  It was one of those days where I felt like perhaps something is clicking with my new routine.  Heck, I even gave some thought to upping my step goal, but then I thought better of that idea.  I need to just keep building back up, slowly and steadily.  I can't get too far ahead of myself.  Heck, I do not even know if any of this is actually working because I have not stepped on a scale. (More on that issue in another post).

I'm thinking about adding a few more goals to my daily list.  These include: 1) an UP food score of 8.0 or better and 2) setting a work step goal.  What I mean by number 2 is setting a goal for how many steps I should take between my work hours of 7:15-4:30.  I'm still mulling that one over. I'm not sure what is a reasonable number.  As I've learned, some days are better than others, but that article that I posted yesterday has me thinking about ways I can be more active during my work day.

For those of you scoring at home:

Steps: 12,501
Calories:1190
workout: elliptical and strength training (body weight and 5 lb weights)

Color code: Green!




No comments: