Friday, July 17, 2009

Modification

I was supposed to run this morning, but I'm just not quite back to being motivated to get up early. I eventually got out of bed and did about 40 minutes of Jillian's Boost Your Metabolism. I know my problem is, like I wrote the other day, I'm bored with Jillian and need something new. But, if I'm going to run it has to be early in the morning before my husband leaves for work or late in the evening after dinner. My kids are still too young to be left alone while I go out for a run. I've never been able to exercise in the evening, so my only real option is to run between 5:30 and 6:30 in the morning, and I just haven't been motivated enough to do that. I hope to get runs in on Saturday and Sunday because I am proud of what I've been able to do, and I want to keep building on that.

1 comment:

KK @ Running Through Life said...

During the week, I have no motivation to run in the morning either! I set the alarm but I always hit the snooze button. Now, during the weekend, others are waiting for me to run with them so I am able to get out of bed. Is there a running group you could join?