Tuesday, July 7, 2009

I bought a watch

I know, it's not very exciting news, but at this point, while I'm taking baby steps trying to get back on the bandwagon to lose the last 10-12 lbs, buying a watch is a step in the right direction.

I need the watch so I can run outside. I don't have a treadmill and I don't belong to a gym, so if I'm going to run, then I need to do it outside. If I'm going to run outside, then I need to keep track of my time. So, I bought a digital watch.

I have only exercised a few time since we returned from our vacation. Over the holiday weekend, I did cardio work on Friday and Sunday mornings. I did Yoga and Pilates yesterday morning, took this morning off, and plan to do a cardio workout tomorrow morning.

My husband is back in Norway this week, so I can't start running outside until Friday morning. (I can't leave the kids alone in the house; I plan to run between the hours of 6 and 7 am when the least amount of people will see me struggling.)

Still looking for anyone who has any thoughts on the P90X workout 13 DVD system? Anyone? Anyone?

No comments: