Monday, February 17, 2020

Meal Plan Monday: New breakfast meal

I haven't finished my meal plan for the week yet, but I wanted to share a new product I found for breakfast.  Most mornings I've been eating Quaker Overnight Oats which come prepackaged in a cute little individualized container that makes transporting it easy, but the grocery store was out of the only flavor that doesn't have added sugar.   While contemplating my options in the cereal aisle, I found this Museli product.  One of the suggested uses was to "soak overnight with milk or yogurt."  Perfect! It is so yummy and satisfying! I add strawberries to the mix and finish the meal with a clementine. Yes, there is "sugar" listed on the nutrition label, but it's not added sugar, it's naturally occurring sugar.  There is no sugar listed in the ingredients list, so it passes the bright line eating test!  Bonus: less waste, too! If you find some in a store near you, give it a try.  If you do, let me know if you like it. 💖

 


*** I don't know if I need to add the following disclaimer, but I'd rather be safe than sorry:  this is not a paid endorsement.  I literally found this product on my own, decided to try it, and liked it. ***

No comments: