Monday, November 23, 2015

Two pounds

I'm only down two (2) pounds this week.  I had a feeling it would be a low number.  It's not that I've been slacking or cheating in any way, I just had a feeling that I wouldn't have a big week.  I'm still "on track" to lose 20 pounds by the end of this 6 week challenge.  Three weeks in and I'm down 10 pounds.  Of course I'm happy with that, but I still have a ways to go.  According to the chart provided by VIP, I'm exactly where they think I should be, and in fact, the chart shows that at the end of this week, I can expect to see another low (i.e. 2 lbs) result.  I'm going to keep plugging away.

I suppose one thing I could do is increase my ESC (empty stomach cardio) from 30 minutes to 60 minutes every day.  I could also, for these last 3 weeks, get up 30 minutes earlier and ESC in the morning, before boot camp class.  That will be tough (getting up at 4:00 AM) but if it's only for a short time, maybe I should think about doing that.

No comments: