Sunday, November 1, 2009

P56x and P55x

Yesterday was "Shoulders and Arms" followed by "Ab Ripper X." My legs were sore, but the muscles in my arms were calmer. I was able to do most of the Shoulder and Arms workout without much problem. I should have used heavier weights (I used 5s), but I didn't want to overdo it. I'll use 8s next time.

The Ab Ripper X program was still really hard. Tony Horton makes the point that if you do all the ab exercises in the DVD, you do a total of 349 ab exercises. I probably managed 225-250. Not bad, but I still have room for improvement.

Today was YogaX. When I turned the DVD on, the countdown timer started at 1:32:00. I didn't have an hour and a half to spare this morning, so I did a 35 minute routine instead. I don't feel like I cheated; it was still a tough routine.

Tomorrow is Legs and Back followed by Ab Ripper X. My legs are still sore from the other day, but we'll see what the morning brings.

No comments: