Friday, October 30, 2009

P57x

Day 2 of P90x...

I woke up with arms of lead. Honestly, I can not move my arms above shoulder height without grimmacing in pain. The only way I was able to get out of bed this morning was thinking that today's workout wasn't going to involve much, if any arm movements. Fortunately, I was mostly right.

The workout for today was "Plyometrics X." This 58 minute workout is, in a word, intense. I thought Jillian's plyometric exercises were "hard," but I hadn't seen anything yet. Tony's "rock star jumps" are different, and harder, than Jillian's. In fact, everything about Tony's P90x "Plyometrics X" DVD is different and hard for me!

I promise to give a more thorough review of what I'm doing, eventually, but honestly, right now the creative juices are just not flowing, and my arms are killing me. It hurts to type.

I can't believe I have shoulders and arms tomorrow...

No comments: