Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I am a munching munchie munch monster

I have the munchies, and I can't get rid of them. I don't know what the deal is as it's nowhere near that TOM. I'm hoping that by confessing my eating transgressions that I'll embarrass myself into stopping.

In the past 3 days I have eaten an entire bag of Fritos that my husband bought for himself; I finished a bag of STALE potato chips... I was taking them out of the pantry and was going to throw them away because I KNEW they were STALE and yet I decided that chips "sounded good" at that moment. I've eaten an entire bag of baby carrots along with an entire container of hummus plus half of another one. I'm making my way through bags of sunflower seeds and craisins of which I have about a 1/4 of a bag and less than half a bag of each, respectively.

This morning I bought a bag of trail mix which is a combo of almonds, cashews, and craisins into which I emptied part of a bag of chocolate chips that I had lying around, and now I have about half of the bag left.

Let's see, what else, I know there's more... oh yes, I've munched on a few chocolate chip Teddy Grams and some Cheddar Jack Cheezits. I've also mixed in a few red seedless grapes and some cucumbers in an effort to balance the nutritious with the less than nutritious.

I got out the habit of recording my points last week, I guess I better get back at it. I'm making myself full just thinking about all the snacks I've consumed. And, in case it isn't clear, it's not like I'm skipping meals, I'm still eating 3 squares a day.

No comments: