Friday, June 12, 2009

As predicted

I did not get up early to workout. I have the second act of my root canal this morning, so I'm not sure if I'll get in a workout this afternoon. If I feel the way I did after last week's episode, I'm not sure I'll make it.

Whatever happens, I have to rally by 4:00 this afternoon so I can make my way down to Game 7 tonight. GO WINGS!

Updated: Ok, the second part of the root canal was, relatively speaking, a piece of cake. I was only in the chair for about 10 minutes, and now it's done. I still have to go back to my dentist for a crown, but for now, I'm all fixed.

I felt good even after the numbness wore off, so I came home and worked out. I did just under 60 minutes of Jari Love's "To the Core." I haven't done any of her workouts in several months, and I'm not sure why I felt like doing it today. The pace of her DVDs is so slow which I usually find annoying, I guess I just wanted a slower pace, and I know I didn't feel like jumping around.

Promised the kids I'd take them to the pool for a few hours, so off we go.

1 comment:

Mary said...

GOod job with the workout after the dentist appointment, despite the discomfort!!