Thursday, October 8, 2009

Awkward Re-introduction

Ahem. Hi, it's me, again. I'm not really sure how to start this post. I have no idea where the last 2 months have gone. I have no excuse for falling of the exercise wagon (again). I just got lazy, and it shows in my stomach.

Here is a short update:

1. I did not get the job, and I think I was more upset about it than I wanted to admit to anyone, even to myself.

2. My son started first grade and my daughter started 4 year pre-school.

3. I had my first garage sale.

4. My husband and I worked out together for just under 2 weeks (doing the 30 Day Shred), but my husband hurt his shoulder and had to stop.

5. We took a family vacation to Walt Disney World which truly is the "Happiest Place on Earth." I credit the vacation with helping me get out of my funk.

So, I'm back. I had a coupon for a two week trial of Weight Watcher's "etools" program, so I'm trying it. I've been eating like absolute crap for the past two months. I hope that by documenting it, I will be more thoughtful with my choices.

No comments: